Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,417   Online: 698

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Voigtlander Vitessa T w/50mm 2.8 Skopar, etc.

Voigtlander Vitessa T rangefinder camera w/50mm 2.8 Color-Skopar lens (used). Has been film tested. Meter works (+/-1 stop when compared to my Luna-Pro) . Camera will need a CLA for speeds longer than 1/15th of a second, as they are somewhat slow (really slow). No scratches or dents to mention on body. No fungus or marks on lens. Lens is clear, and rangefinder is clear, bright and accurate. Body leather show little wear from use. Sold as-is.

Also Included is a 35mm Skopar lens. This lens has not been film tested. DOF meter levers were once jammed, so they where removed to allow the lens to operate properly. Those parts will also be included with the lens. Lens should work great as it is.

Asking $65.00. I will consider offers on this item. Buyer pays shipping/insurance. Will ship to US/Canada/Texas. Paypal only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Voigt1.jpg   Voigt2.jpg   Voigt3.jpg  
    Last edited by anon12345; 08-22-2010 at 01:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    New pricing: $25.00 USD. Buyer pays actual shipping/insurance. I will ship to US/Canada/EU. Paypal only.

That should help things move along. :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Temping price. Question, why is the shutter release button so tall? Does it wind the film at the same time?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does that mean that you will ship to Australia? Fotch, the "release" actually winds the film and is the trigger as well, you can shoot quite rapidly with them if that floats your boat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sale Pending

If I haven't replied to a PM, it simply means that some else got to it first.

To add to what Tony said. The plunger is just a film winder. The shutter release is on the right side where it should be. The plunger will also lock down in a shorter position so that it won't poke someone's eye out.

Sale Pending
    Last edited by anon12345; 08-24-2010 at 02:29 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm tempted although I don't really need it! Do you know how much shipping to the UK would be?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesaraugusta View Post
    Sale Pending
    Missed that bit!

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still for sale. $25 USD. Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance costs. Paypal accepted only. Will ship to US/Canada/EU/Australia and the Moon.

The next PM gets first crack at it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent...
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was sold.
    Last edited by anon12345; 08-28-2010 at 01:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin