Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,497   Posts: 1,571,475   Online: 1132

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikon FM10 Kit

This is a very lightly used FM10. It was purchased new by me as a stop-gap replacement for a stolen FM2n. I have since replaced the FM2n and bought several other similar cameras. It's time to start unloading some.

This Kit comes with the camera body with very little normal wear. A few small dings in the plastic prism housing if you look close, some very minor wear to the leatherette on the grip. The leatherette is still firmly attached. All mechanisms are fully functional. Serial #2353714

FEATURES (from Adorama website)

* 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8 Zoom Nikkor Lens (included) - Provides a flexible and creative range for general photography
    * Shutter Speeds Up to 1/2000 second
    * For very long exposures, the B setting lets you capture beautiful night scenes, cityscapes with vibrant lighting, and long time exposures for creative exciting photography.
    * Depth-of-field Preview
    * Double Exposures
    * Daylight, Night-time and Indoors - Built-in ISO hot shoe will accept just about any Nikon Speedlight
    * Center-Weighted Meter
    * Manual Advance and Rewind

Also includes:

* 35-70, 3.5-4.8 kit lens in like-new condition with front lens cap.
    * Fitted Nikon case
    * Printed manual
    * Partially used batteries (these things last for years)

Missing from kit:

Camera Strap

This kit is selling new on Amazon and Adorama for $299.95. Will sell this slightly used kit for $125 plus $10 shipping to US. Great starter camera for a student.
    Last edited by LyleB; 08-22-2010 at 11:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    OK,

Will lower the price to $100 plus $10 shipping. I need to get some new filters within the next couple of weeks, and this will be the funding source, or at least part of it.

This is a pretty great deal on a very lightly used, one-owner camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had one of these and took it all over Asia with no problems. It's a nice camera. I gave it to my son who used it for a couple of years before becoming enamored with pixels. This thread reminds me I'll have to get it back.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    if you and LyleB will go for it, I would like to buy the case for $10 plus shipping.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, have to pass. If I end up selling to KEH, they appear to only want it as a kit, including lens and case.

Shooter
    35mm
    One last "bump".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You probably would get more if you sold the body and lens separately. Just a thought, maybe more of a PITA. Good Luck.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to listen to any offers. Will be withdrawing this listing on Sun as I will be out of town for three weeks shortly after that.

If I go that route, I'll be giving the person above first crack at the case if they are still interested.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yup, I want the case, but if you get an offer and they want the case they can have it, it isn't worth you lousing a sale over.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin