Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,251   Online: 740

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Ricoh GR1 for sale: The ultimate 'shirt pocket' camera.

This Ricoh GR1 is pristine. There is a very minor sign of use around the viewfinder eyepiece, where someone's eyeglasses (perhaps mine?) made contact. Hardly noticeable, and extremely difficult to see in person, much less so in a product photo. I have two GR1 cameras and I'm selling the best one.

This is the preferred black version, actually dark charcoal gray. The body is die-cast magnesium and is said to be the slimmest full frame 35mm camera ever made. I placed it next to my Leica A (not for sale) for size comparison. The weight is only 6.1 oz.

The ultimate 'shirt pocket' camera -beautiful optics and ease of use: fully programmed, +/- 2 f/stop exposure compensation, and full aperture priority control. Flash also has auto/manual/fill-in control with optional red-eye reduction. Automatic backlight compensation, exposure lock and spot metering. Virtually no shutter release lag time.

Incredibly accurate continous focusing down to about 13" with focus confirmation, macro parallax compensation marks and focus lock. "Snap" focus mode for ultra-fast street shooting. Shutter speeds 2 seconds to 1/500, plus T. Selftimer counts down and contols Time exposures. Limited shutter speed readout and slow-speed warning LED's visible in VF.

The 28mm f/2.8 all-glass lens is outstanding...Ricoh even made a limited number of these lenses modified for the Leica M System.

Here is a link to a complete review: www.photo.net/photo/pandsreviews/gr1

$350 plus $10 shipping in CONUS. Insured shipping outside USA at actual cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gr1.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Forgot to mention that the sale includes the original instructions on a CD and an almost new CR123 battery.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've recently gotten one of these and can't believe how much I love it. Fantastic camera, one of the top compacts of all time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Great camera. Forwarding to a friend. Do I get a finder's fee if he buys? HAHA! Just kidding.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewm View Post
    Great camera. Forwarding to a friend. Do I get a finder's fee if he buys? HAHA! Just kidding.
    Of course, you would deserve a finder's fee. I'm sure that your friend will agree to it.

BTW, the Ricoh uses a CR2 battery, not a CR123. I will include a practically new CR2 battery and a special non-tangling wrist strap with the camera.

I've had a lot of tire-kickers on this GR1 but no cash-on-the-table yet. If it doesn't sell before 9/15, then I'll take it with me on my European vacation.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    hi, already sold? i want this beauty so so much!!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin