Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,510   Posts: 1,598,119   Online: 976

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Rare Nikkor 28mm f 3.5 lens in great condition

Great lens, tack sharp, non AI. Stops down to f22. The colour rendition from this lens is juicy! Comes with front and rear lens caps. lens is very clean even if you see dust on lens. Serial # 242xxx.

Price $40usd

I only take PayPal, shipping not included, sales to US, UK and Canada only. Shipping is from Calgary AB, Canada postal code T3A 5V4. Go to the Canada Post website to find out the shipping cost. I will not reply to requests for shipping costs. You get 3 days to inspect. If you want to return merchandise it will be at your expense and must be received by me in the same condition it was sent to you in to obtain refund. These are my conditions, if you don't like them don't contact me. Sorry to be harsh, but in the long run it saves on miscommunication.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image029.jpg   image028.jpg   image030.jpg   image031.jpg  
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bump. Gee maybe I should up my price to $100 like the other identical lens up for sale on the forum LOL.

This lens is ready to go!
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    20 is a good deal for that glass, I've shot that on my Nikkormat with good results. Color rendition is awesome with that lens.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it was an AI you would be putting it in a box now and sending it to me, I'm just not willing to hack up a great lens. I hope that someone that can use it takes it.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin