Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,042   Online: 1043

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Nikon MB -10 battery pack

User condition, but works like a charm. Takes 4 x double A's. Not sure beyond the N90's I have up for sale what cameras it works with. Do your own research please.

Price $30usd

I only take PayPal, shipping not included, sales to US, UK and Canada only. Shipping is from Calgary AB, Canada postal code T3A 5V4. Go to the Canada Post website to find out the shipping cost. I have no idea what the merchandise weights, check it out yourself on the web please. I will not reply to requests for shipping costs. You get 3 days to inspect. If you want to return merchandise it will be at your expense and must be received by me in the same condition it was sent to you in to obtain refund. These are my conditions, if you don't like them don't contact me. Sorry to be harsh, but in the long run it saves on miscommunication.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image063.jpg   image064.jpg   image065.jpg   image066.jpg  
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin