Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,921   Online: 1053

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - 8 8x10 holders, ugly, cheap, shipped..

The dog says - I'm supposed to be sleeping right there! So out these must go....

These are 8 well-used wooden 8x10 holders. I've tried to circle the worst parts in the photo. Two have tape at the bottom, so I'm guessing they need a little wood glue and maybe proper re-taping. One has some odd chips on the top right of the holder on both sides (see photo) but it doesn't go down to the dark slide level, so I doubt it would affect anything. Several have a missing lock pin. A couple of B&J holders, a couple Lisco, one Kodak, not sure of the others.

I was told that all these work ok and all are light tight enough to shoot when I bought them, but I haven't used them. So, there is no guarantee, and you definitely should feel comfortable re-taping holders if you are thinking of buying them.

I suspect the shipping will be a fair bit, so parcel post or priority (my choice depending on cost) is included in the lower 48. Alaska & Hawaii might be more on parcel, but I suspect if you live there, you know already and can inform me if you are interested in these.

Overseas would be looking at at 2 large flat rate boxes Int'l Priority, and it would be at least $100, probably more, so I doubt it is worth it.

$150 shipped. I take USPS money orders and Paypal as a 'gift', or you can add an extra 4% for the fees. Dog not included. % to APG if sold here. And always open to trades or offers.

Last edited by rrankin; 08-24-2010 at 05:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    SOLD!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    And $$$ sent to APUG.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin