Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,133   Online: 894

Shooter
    35mm

Leica Minilux, Mini 3 and Pentax 645

Hello all,
    I'm trying to bump up to a 35mm rangefinder so I'm very reluctantly letting some of my other film cameras go.

1. Leica Minilux - This camera is the Champagne and Black version. Images are sharp and contrasty. Lens is absolutely spotless. The camera has some slight blemishes on the Aperture/Focus control dial on top of the camera (rub marks) and a couple on the sides and bottom. Otherwise, it's spotless. I believe I have the instruction book as well, but I'll have to look to confirm.

Asking for $215 shipped via regular PayPal, or best offer.

=====

2. Leica Mini 3 - This camera is the Champagne and Black version as well. I'm pretty sure I have the original box and paperwork for this one, but again, I'll have to dig it all out. Images from this are also sharp and contrasty. Lens is spotless. There are a few rub marks and scratches from normal use, but nothing too bad. Definitely not a museum show piece, but a cool camera and great for street photography.

Asking for $85 shipped via regular PayPal, or best offer.

=====

3. Pentax 645 w/ 75mm f2.8 Lens - This camera is in great shape and the lens is very sharp and contrasty. No scratches, fungus, haze, etc. I have the original neck strap and instruction book and I'll throw in a handful of film from the freezer.

Asking for $200 shipped via regular PayPal, or best offer.

=====

All of these cameras were purchased here on the APUG forums, I believe. If anyone is interested in a trade for one or all of these, I'd be interested in the following:

• Contax G1 (Green Label preferred) with a 45 f/2.8 (Some cash can be worked in if need be)
    • Bessa R2/R2A with a 40/50mm Lens (1.4, etc.) and of course some cash can be worked in if need be
    • Something similar to these in the $400-$650 range. I'm assuming I'll end up with somewhere around $400-500 for these three and I've got some change laying around that I can play with so please send me offers.

Unfortunately, I can't buy anything until these sell so if you've got something for me send all of your friends my way so that I can buy your gear after they buy mine!

Please PM or email me (matthewjmorse@gmail.com) or call/text me (843.345.0186) if you have questions or offers.

I'm new here and haven't sold anything yet, but I have excellent feedback on Fred Miranda (matthewm), Rangefinder Forum (matthewm) and on eBay (shutterbuttonfrenzy). For trades, I'd be glad to ship first for well-established members here on APUG or on another forum (FM, RFF, POTN, etc.).

Thanks so much,
    Matthew Morse
    matthewjmorse@gmail.com
    843 345 0186
    heymatthew.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent for Leica Minilux

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent on Pentax 645 kit.

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello all,
    I just wanted to clear up something Dan mentioned to me. The Pentax 645 kit comes with a 120 insert. Just FYI.

Best,
    Matthew

Shooter
    35mm
    Leica Mini 3 and Minilux are SOLD
    Pentax 645 is SOLD
    Last edited by matthewm; 08-25-2010 at 10:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    payment just sent for the pentax. should be hitting you shortly.

thanks!

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin