Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,837   Online: 1033

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya 645 Pro TL camera system

Up for sale is my Mamiya 645 Pro TL Camera including AE Prism finder, 80mm 2.8 N lens and (2) 120 film backs/inserts.

The body & prism I would rate as mint-, showing very minor signs of use. The lens is in like new condition with no signs of wear. Both back I would rate as EX with minor signs of use.

Body comes complete, boxed, with original instruction booklet, new battery and caps. The lens includes front & rear caps and hood. Both backs come with covers and inserts.

Reason for selling: I used this camera once since purchasing it a couple of months ago. Results were great, all functions including AE prism work perfectly but I quickly realized i'm a 35mm shooter at heart. I also promised my wife I would sell a camera to make room for a newly purchased Bessa R2 so this MF kit has to go.

I am selling the entire kit as a complete set for $750.00 which includes paypal fees and UPS ground shipping to CONUS only. I have been a subscriber in good standing for over 2 yrs. I sold an Agfa Isolette to Kerik about a year ago (hope you're doing well Kerik) so this will be my second sale. 3% to Apug

First "i'll take it" with paypal payment gets the camera. I will also include 4 rolls of 120 FP4+ and 6 rolls of 120 Ektar, all fresh, in fridge. Thanks for looking!

PM or email me @ paulw128@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0014.JPG   DSC_0011.JPG   DSC_0005.JPG   DSC_0010.JPG   DSC_0002.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PRICE REDUCTION

I've lowered the selling cost to $700.00 including shipping to CONUS and paypal fees!

Thanks
    Paul

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Camera is no longer available

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW128 View Post
    Camera is no longer available
    Lock the thread...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin