Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,888   Posts: 1,520,742   Online: 1097

Deardorff 8x10 with mint 4x5 and 5x7 backs

I am selling my Deardorff 8x10 camera and TWO MINT AND UNUSED authentic Deardorff reduction backs: A 4x5 back with the rotating feature, and a 5x7 back The Deardorff is from the USAF production run, and hence uses the square cornered boards. However, I have 3 boards ready to go, already cut for Copal # 3 shutters. The boards will be included at no cost.The Deardorff is in good to excellent condition. The camera must assuredly has been used, for the previous owner was a well known photographer of museum works and buildings in the NYC area. However, the bellows are perfect, the camera functions as expected, the tracks and knobs are all intact, and aside from some bumps and bruises on the wood, the camera is ready to go another 50 years. I used the camera yesterday, and believe me when I say that it functions without issues. I will also enclose at no additional cost, a custom made wood ground glass protector, AND an extra authentic 8x10 Deardorff gridded ground glass with the clipped corners. Everything is priced to sell at the bargain price of $1,450.00. Serious inquiries only please. No unpleasant surprises await the potential buyer. Let me know ASAP. Everything is packed up, and ready to go out today or tomorrow. Buyer pays UPS postage of course.
    Last edited by Mahler_one; 08-27-2010 at 07:48 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    hold it for me for 2 years and I'll take it!
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Will do...:}...

Well, I guess not. Camera and all of the associated gear has been sold and is off to a good home....Thanks for looking.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    dude....we had a deal, man!

just kidding. Maybe I'll buy it from who bought it from you in 2 years (just finished nursing school....)
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    are you interested in selling just the 5x7 reducing back??

Quote Originally Posted by dlane View Post
    are you interested in selling just the 5x7 reducing back??
    Sorry...the entire outfit went to a new home.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin