Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,541   Posts: 1,544,381   Online: 1028

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Durst RCP 20 Automatic Color Paper Processor and Omega Color Print Dryer

I'm selling a Durst RCP 20 Automatic Color Paper Processor.

I bought these with an enlarger I wanted, so I thought I would see if anyone here had an interest, since I don't have the space for them right now.

Both look clean overall, and seems ready to go.

I have not turned it on, as the front panel states you should never turn it on without chemistry inside it.

The dryer is also in nice shape.

I would love to find someone local so I don't have to ship this because of the size, but I'm open to sending it provided the buyer knows that shipping won't be cheap.

Lastly, I'm open to any reasonable offer so I can get some open floor space!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Has the RCP 20 been converted? It was originally designed for the slower EP2 process. Note! You can use water to test it out, see if its heating, testing the time in the bath, etc.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Not as far as I know. Looks pretty stock to me. The guy told me he originally wanted to do a color darkroom, and then never had the time to really set it up.

Thanks on the testing advice!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You would have to take it apart to look at the gears, and even then, not sure you could tell the difference just looking at them. However, run a scrap 8x10 through and you can tell by the time. The older obsolete EP-2 was I think, 2 minutes in the first bath (developer) and the gearing speeds it up to something like 30 or 45 seconds. The slower speed is fine for B&W but not many will do B&W in it unless they need large quantities of the same print, then it shines.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin