Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,365   Online: 844

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

SOLD - 4 1/2", f3 Petzval

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT on LFF.

This is a 4 1/2" Gundlach-Manhattan Optical petzval, probably originally a projection lens. Coverage is right at 4x5 at infinity, so should be good for the swirlies on a 4x5 and 5x7. Max aperture is about f3.

The actual lens itself is only about an inch and a half high. Installed into the barrel, the entire assembly is about 3 1/2" high. There is a flange for the barrel included. The flange is about 3" in diameter.

Glass is decent but not pristine, and has what looks like a cleaning mark or something on it. I put this on 2 cameras, and the image is terrific. I don't think the imperfections are going to affect your swirlie style photos at all but I have put a lower price on it because of it. This is a nice little lens to play around with.

$95 shipped in the USA, more elsewhere. I take USPS money orders and wlil take Paypal as a 'gift' or if you pay all the fees. % to APUG if sold here.

Cheers, Richard

Last edited by rrankin; 08-27-2010 at 06:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin