Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,488   Online: 1095

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

SOLD - 4x5 Gundlach Criterion

Sold over on LFF

have a Gundlach Criterion camera for sale. It originally was a whole plate camera but now has a 4x5 back. From the letter enclosed with the camera, the back was probably custom made by Burke & James for this camera. The back was made in such a way that you might be able to add a 5x7 back without too much trouble.

The bellows are NEW, max ext. about 16", uses approx 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" lens board so you can mount a decent sized lens on this. There is one lens board included. The front shift was fixed using a non-original part - see nameplate photo.

I take USPS money orders and Paypal as a 'gift' or all fees to the buyer.

$215 shipped (priority or parcel post, my choice) in the USA. It might fit in an International large flat rate box for overseas, and that costs about $55, I think, to ship. Always happy to consider trades.

% to APUG if sold here.

Last edited by rrankin; 08-27-2010 at 09:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin