Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,537   Posts: 1,646,133   Online: 791

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Zone VI, 16"x20" Print Washer

Left behind by former owner of house, up for quick sale. 16x20 Zone VI darkroom print washer. 15 slots. Gently used, excellent condition. Local pickup (Kerrville, TX) only. $150.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stuff 021.jpg   stuff 020.jpg   stuff 018.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    WOW, what a great price. Someone has to get this...were I not on the opposite side of the continent I'd be thinking road trip.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Super Sweet Washer!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hi, i would like to buy the print washer if you still have it. i can come and get it later this week or this weekend, let me know what you want to do thanks warrenbruce

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Did you get my previous message? Just asking, because I had a lot of trouble getting it to work.
    Cynthia

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenbruce View Post
    hi, i would like to buy the print washer if you still have it. i can come and get it later this week or this weekend, let me know what you want to do thanks warrenbruce
    Come get it!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

ZONE VI WASHER-SOLD

THE ITEM IS SOLD. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INTEREST!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin