Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,955   Posts: 1,522,808   Online: 988

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS or Trade: Kodak D-76 and Dektol Developer and B&W Photographic Paper

Kodak Developers, see the inventory below, Price: $200 OBO plus shipping (it will be a heavy box), note this price does not include the photographic paper.

Purchased the developers with a darkroom sink that I purchased in Yakima, WA. The gentlemen that I purchased it from indicated that the age was 10 to 20 years old.

I don't guarantee the fitness of these chemicals; however, I mixed up one packet of the D-76 developer. I did not see any brown specks in the dry powder. The mixed solution was kind of pale straw color, i.e., not quite water white.

B&W Photographic Paper, see the inventory below, Price: $200 OBO plus shipping (it will be a heavy box), not this price does not include the developers.

Purchased the photographic paper with a darkroom sink that I purchased in Yakima, WA. Again, the gentlemen that I purchased it from indicated that the age was 10 to 20 years old. Please note that I don't guarantee the fitness of the paper, but know of nothing wrong with it.

Trades: Will consider trades for B&W film (8x10, 5x7, 4x5, 120, 220, and 35mm) or cool LF lenses...
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here are some photos of the developers and photographic paper...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.jpg   P1010002.jpg   P1010003.jpg   P1010004.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The developer is no longer available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wondered who got that stuff. I'd talked to him, decided I really didn't need the sink and temp bath bad enought to deal with selling here and the "other" online sales place.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin