Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,032   Online: 891

Thread: FS-Nikon N90s

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS-Nikon N90s

Hello All,
    For sale nice clean Nikon N90s. Film door is in good shape and not sticky. Works great. Asking $55+shipping.
    Paypal preferred.
    Thanks
    Arthur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0010.JPG   IMG_0009.JPG   IMG_0011.JPG   IMG_0012.JPG  

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, I want a black FA, must resist. Does this do the trick where you put it on the tripod at night and it will take a properly metered photo no mater what the exposure time? No must resist......
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Resistance is futile. Aperture priority is the greatest invention ever. 50mm f/1.8 AF-D is to die for. One beautiful exposure after the other.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am a weak man, PM sent.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    "See resistance was futile"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin