Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,083   Online: 966

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Unopened Ilford Multigrade 11x14 Fiber 50 Sheet

For sale - an unopened 50 sheet box of 11x14 Ilford Multigrade IV Fiber paper. I'll also throw in a 50 sheet opened box of the same paper in 16x20 size. I used perhaps 5 sheets of this paper. Asking $40 for both or best offer, plus S&H. I accept PayPal - will ship quick.

Basic info:

Ilford Multigrade IV FB Fiber is a premium quality variable contrast black and white paper on a double weight 255g/m2 with a bright white fiber base.
    • Fully compatible with all existing multigrade filters and equipment
    • The speed of Multigrade IV FB Fiber depends on the filtration used during exposure. Multigrade IV FB Fiber unfiltered, has a paper speed of ISO P500
    • Multigrade IV FB Fiber responds in the same way as other fiber base papers to the usual techniques of toning, chemical reduction and retouching
    • Can be mounted using the standard techniques for fiber base papers
    Scott Killian
    www.scottkillian.com

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I will totally Take the paper!!

Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin