Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,491   Posts: 1,644,860   Online: 1167

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Jobo CPE-2 with Tanks

I'm in the process of testing the unit for temp control now, well used but the friend I got it from said it works fine. Missing the reversal switch, basically a little cog near the drive shaft which reverses the rotation ever two turns. This is probably a part you could order from JOBO for a couple of bucks or used as is. The plastic rack that holds the chem bottles has come unstuck and someone tried to glue it back in place. Comes with a 1540 tank as well as a tank for 4x5, 8 chem bottles and an instruction manual. Will update later today with results from the temperature check. Asking 250 plus shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I left the heaters on for about three hours yesterday and checked intermittently they were a little high compared to the dial so you will have to check to see where the temp is at a given setting but held very consistently. I'm also working on ordering and replacing the reversal cog.
    Last edited by illumiquest; 08-30-2010 at 09:28 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm interested in the 4x5 Tank, do you have a part number?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got a cog on the way from Omega and it's a very easy swap out. Thanks for the heads up though. Cheers!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Still available? Other than the cog, everything else is in working order? By your best guess, how much is the temperature off?

I am very interested in the unit if it is still $250 - though, I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia - could you estimate shipping costs?

Best regards,
    Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 4x5 and 35mm tanks are sold, I still have a couple of paper tanks but they are missing the caps.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin