Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,931   Posts: 1,585,451   Online: 1061

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS- Hasselblad SWC kit

FS- an older Hasselblad SWC plus several accessories.

As you can see from the photos, there is significant cosmetic wear, mostly brassing around the barrel. All the leather is tight though and there are no significant dings or scratches.

Glass is flawless, very sharp, and shutter speeds seem accurate from my limited use. No problems with the camera other than cosmetic.

Included:

SWC
    Two A-12 backs and an extra dark slide
    shoe-mount viewer
    ground glass back (new style in great condition)
    90 degree chimney style viewer, like new (not sure what else to call it)
    67mm screw-on K2 yellow filter (Kalt)
    Red, green, orange, and 80B series 8 filters with filter ring

The only thing I am not sure about is the condition of the film backs. I have owned several in the past and don't recall the condition of these particular ones. I think one of them was CLA'd, but the other may have a problem with uneven spacing. I am sure there are no light leaks.

This is really a nice kit for someone looking to use an SWC for interiors or architecture. Using the SWC on a tripod with the ground glass and viewer allows critical composition and focus.

Price of $1850 includes shipping and insurance (to USA only). No Paypal- money order or check only. 7-day return privilege if you are not satisfied for any reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails swc9.jpg   swc8.jpg   swc7.jpg   swc6.jpg   swc5.jpg  

swc4.jpg   swc3.jpg   swc2.jpg   swc1.jpg  
    Keith Ostertag
    keitho at strucktower dot com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Price greatly reduced!

Price is now $1500 plus shipping and insurance.

I have tested both film backs and they both work fine.

Keith
    Keith Ostertag
    keitho at strucktower dot com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin