Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,295   Online: 923

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Mamiya RB67 Camera with Mamiya-Sekor 90 + 180 lenses

Mamiya RB67 camera with waist view finder and Mamiya-Sekor 1:3.8 90mm lens, No. 54596 & Mamiya-Sekor 1:4.5 180mm lens, No. 13127. Used but in working condition, to me it looks ok and works fine, but I recognize that not everyone has the same standard for old camera gear so it's priced to sell. The 120 back has recently been serviced, foam replaced and cleaned, it wasn't advancing which I was told was a common problem with these backs. The camera body has plenty of wear, it's old, but it works. The lenses are clean on the surface but do have some spotting, they've been in storage for years, so you may need to have them professionally cleaned. The 180 lens cap is partially broken on one end and doesn't stay very securely on, as well the rear cap doesn't fit tight. the rubber hood is tearing and otherwise worn. The 180 is protected by a Hoya skylight 1A, and the 90 has a Pro UV, which as mentioned earlier the rubber hoods are attached to. The 90 does not have a lens caps.

I'm selling this set up for an artist friend, he used it for his work for years but has had it in storage recently, If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Includes original owner's manual, no box or strap unfortunately

I'm happy to break up the kit, and sell items individually. Let me know and we can determine a fair market price.

*These are not C type lenses

Thanks

asking $300 obo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails body lens.jpg   front body lens.jpg   rbfront.jpg   prism body viewfinder.jpg   side of body.jpg  

body side.jpg   120 back.jpg   lens backside.jpg   120 cartridge back.jpg   back body.jpg  

lens and hood.jpg   lens shot.jpg   180 lensnhood.JPG   lens front.jpg   180 lensback.JPG  

Last edited by cmotta; 08-30-2010 at 11:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    mamiya-sekor 180mm lens - $100 includes shipping within US
    mamiya-sekor 90mm lens - $120 includes shipping within US
    RB 67 Camera body - $80 includes shipping within US

Shooter
    Medium Format
    New price: $250 plus reduced shipping
    Body is a Pro S, forgot to list it as such

Shooter
    Medium Format
    **SOLD**

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin