Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,904   Online: 945

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Pentax Digital Spot Meter, Zone VI Modified, $365

FS: Pentax Digital Spot Meter, Zone VI Modified, $365
    Selling my Zone VI modified Pentax Digital Spot Meter. I bought it new in about 1995. It has the case, strap, instruction book, cap, extra cap, extra (2) Zone VI stickers for the barrel, battery. Also have a 40.5 to 49mm step up ring (and 49mm cap) to allow attaching a standard filter if needed. I am asking $365 PayPal which includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping. CONUS only please. A picture of the set is at http://www.ardingerphoto.com/meter.jpg . My auction site name is Banjo1956 if you would like to see feedback . Thank you, Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! Another one! There have been a lot of Pentax spot meters turning up for sale here on A.P.U.G. lately. Are they going out of fashion soon or sumthin'?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent.

Regards,

Dave

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for checking, the meter has been sold.
    Last edited by rardinger; 09-04-2010 at 05:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin