Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,452   Online: 971

Shooter
    35mm

Mamiya 645 Pro Body, Inserts, AE Finder, Lenses (4), Film, Bogen 3021

Hi all, well I am going a different way with my photography so my Mamiya stuff has to go so I can afford to buy something new. Please feel free to PM or email with any questions. All items are in EX+ condition or better and guaranteed to be as described or your money back. You will not be disappointed!

MORE PHOTOS HERE MORE PHOTOS HERE MORE PHOTOS HERE

EX++ Mamiya 645 Pro Body w/120 back & insert

LN OPTECH neoprene strap and body cap included
    This is a beautiful pro camera, provides 14 images per roll of 120 film, operates flawlessly and has a low shutter count (amount fired) Comes equipped with a 1cm grid ground glass which is scratch free. Shutter is accurate, and looks new. Dark slide is included.
    A copy of the owner's manual will also be included with the camera.
    If you buy it at the asking price I will include a Polaroid back and spacer for use on a tripod in LN condition.

$150 Shipped USPS Priority in CONUS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7624903667396/

====================

EX++ Mamiya 645 80mm f1.9 C w/caps

Fastest lens made for any MF camera system!
    This is wonderful lens, lens exterior cosmetics are 9.5/10, glass is 10/10. Comes with a 67mm Tiffen UV. Focus is smooth and the front lens group does not rotate when focused making the lens easy to use with a polarizer filter.
    Having such a wide aperture (f1.9) provides beautiful bokeh when used for portraits, isolating the subject and blurring the background.
    If you buy this lens at the asking price I will include a 67mm Hoya K2 filter (yellow) with case in LN condition.

$215 Shipped USPS Priority in US

===================

EX++ Mamiya 645 105-210mm f4.5 C - ULD w/cap
    Ultra Low Dispersion elements = sharp photographs!
    This is wonderful longer lens, lens exterior cosmetics are 10/10, glass is 10/10. Comes with a Hoya 58mm HMC UV. Focus is smooth and this lens has a built in slide out lens hood.
    This lens will give you the ability to reach out a bit further than you normally can with a MF camera.
    If you buy it at the asking price I will include a 58mm Hoya 25A filter (red) with case in LN condition.

$215 Shipped USPS Priority in the US

===================

EX++ Mamiya 645 45mm f2.8 N w/caps
    Equivalent to 29mm lens in 35mm format
    This is sharp wide lens, lens exterior cosmetics are 10/10, glass is 10/10. Comes with a Marumi 67mm UV. Focus is smooth and this lens has the OEM Mamiya press on lens hood.

$200 Shipped USPS Priority in the US

===================

EX++ Mamiya 645 55-110mm f4.5 N - w/caps
    Includes OEM metal Mamiya lens hood.
    This is wonderful lens, lens exterior cosmetics are 10/10, glass is 10/10. No dust or marks on glass at all. Focus is smooth and this lens comes with the OEM metal lens hood.

$200 Shipped USPS Priority in US

===================

EX++ Mamiya Pro AE Prism Finder FE401
    Latest model, LN condition. No interior dust, clean glass, and very accurate metering.
    The Mamiya Pro AE Prism Finder FE401 - offers TTL aperture priority exposure control.
    A three-way metering mode system can be set for either "Spot" (reads only center of frame), "Average" (Center-Weighted), or "Auto-Shift" (switches between Average and Spot according to relative contrast in brightness between the center and surrounding area of the frame.
    This prism also has +/- 3EV manual exposure compensation in 1/3 EV steps.
    Light metering and calculations are performed even in the manual mode, and LEDs blink to signal when the exposure setting is correct; This feature supports shutter priority shooting as well
    Metering LEDs also blink to indicate low battery warning, dark slide inserted, completion of rewinding, and over and underexposure.

$200 Shipped USPS Priority in US

===================

EX+ Mamiya 645 Pro Power Drive Grip WG402

Boxed with instructions, inc. 2 batteries

This grip is LN and works perfectly, no wear or exterior marks to speak of.

"Motor Drive Grips are part of the modular design of the 645 Pro body and add to the comfort and speed of operation. Optional Power Drive Grip II (WG401) allows continuous or single frame advance or remote control operation at 1.5 frame per second, without the need to own a second motor-integrated camera body. The Power Drive Grip II also links with 645 Series leaf shutter lenses for instant cocking. The SV Power Drive Grip (WG 402) is smaller and lighter than the Power Drive Grip II, but does not cock leaf shutter lenses automatically, and must be removed for multiple exposures."

$80 Shipped USPS Priority in US

====================

Bogen 3021BN Tripod & Bogen 3126 Pan Head

Legs are in great shape, few marks in the paint here and there. Head works nicely but the pan lock screw is bent. Locks down fine and is only noticeable when tightening - does not affect function.

$125 Shipped USPS Priority in US

====================

120 Film - Frozen for its entire life. I just developed some of both of these films and they showed no loss of contrast or speed.

30 Rolls of Ilford FP4 ISO 125 B&W film - (3 Pro Packs of 10) EXP 10/97
    10 Rolls of Kodak Plus-X ISO 125 B&W film - (2 boxes of 5) EXP 06/08

$100 Shipped USPS Priority in the US

====================

Mamiya 645 Inserts - 3 X 120 w/cases & 1 X 220 no case - All are EX+ and working properly

$25 Each + $3 Shipping or all 4 for $100 Shipped USPS Priority

---------------------------------------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I stand behind what I sell and offer a 3 day inspection period, I must be notified of any issues within 3 days of receipt of the item for a full money back refund.

Payment by PayPal only please - we split the fees!

IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE MULTIPLE ITEMS I WILL BE HAPPY TO COMBINE SHIPPING AND GIVE DISCOUNTS AS WELL!
    Last edited by photobizzz; 09-07-2010 at 05:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does the body have any sort of finder, or just the ground glass?

Is it normal for the Pro to shoot only 14 pix per roll? Most 645s shoot 15 or 16.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Pro shoots 15 and the counter on the backs also goes to 15

Shooter
    35mm
    Yea it will shoot 15 but I usually end up with 14. The AE Pro finder is listed separately but I can combine it with the body at a discount if someone is interested...

80/1.9 is sold! Sorry it took a bit to get on, my power was out last night for about 6 hours..
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    COMBO PRICES:

Mamiya Pro Body with AE Finder, 120 Back, 120 Insert, & Op-tech Strap - $300

Add:

Any Lens: $195
    Grip: $70
    Extra 120 Insert: Free

USPS Priority Shipping: $15

I eat the paypal fees...
    Last edited by photobizzz; 09-08-2010 at 12:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is it normal for the Pro to shoot only 14 pix per roll? Most 645s shoot 15 or 16.

About the 14 frames, check the pin goes from the back of the camera to the film back, if you look at the camera it will be at right top 1/4 next to the shutter. The little metal cup around it was loose on mine and it did way wackier stuff that that. Try 10 with very uneven spacing between the photos. Yeah make sure that cup is screwed in tight and the pin move smoothly. Hope that helps.

Sigh, Only if i have 200 bucks I'd buy that Prism in a heartbeat. haha.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    35mm
    the spacing is fine, I just usually end up wasting a shot or two :0
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Remaining items off to the bay!
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey,

I just came across this posting. I'm interested in your kit -- what's your eBay user name so I can find the auctions?

Thanks...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin