Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,753   Posts: 1,515,919   Online: 1073

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Mamiya Press Super 23 for sale/JOBO cpe2 processer

hi there,
    hope this is the right forum,
    got a mamiya press for sale - comes with 4 lenses 150, 100, 75 and a 50 (the 50 is not functioning) 3 backs, 2 - 6x9 and 1 6x7 - various viewfinders and a ground glass focusing screen.
    also a flash and several hoods.
    Camera is great - been using it for school. starting offer at 375.00 - hoping for at least 425.00

moving to hawaii, can't afford to hang onto it.

im flexible - as i said need to move- must sell yadda yadda yadda.

also selling some other analog goods- enlargers and the jobo.....some chemicals.

have a nice day
    cumiskm@students.wwu.edu

Last edited by Sean; 09-11-2010 at 07:59 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: EBAY cross-linking not allowed..

Shooter
    35mm RF
    pm sent for jobo

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Do you have any photos of the Mamiya equipment? More details about condition and what's up with that 50mm?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    i don't have more photos of the equipment but can go check out a 5D from school today and take some high res. shots of whatever you like - and as far as condition is concerned, my pictures have been coming out just fine, IMHO, the 50 was not working when i bought it, the schools printing tech. had previously owned a PRESS kit from Mamiya and said the price alone of a working 50mm would warrant owning the kit, he recommended i get it fixed and sell it to pay for the kit.

let me know what you would like pictures of - I can get that digital and i have a flash light if you would like pictures of the lens elements. unfortunately i cant get the shutter to work on the 50 so that one wouldnt be doable.

thanks for the interest.

mikel

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya Universal

pm sent

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Gordy,
    That sounds great. I will go and check out the digital camera and send you pictures. Should have them to you sometime this afternoon. I am assuming that shipping wouldn't be more than 20 - 25 dollars through US mail insured and what not. But I don't do a whole lot of selling on ebay so thats just a guess. Might even be less.
    I will take several photographs and just feel free to respond back with more detailed photo requests. The 5D is pretty darned good at taking detailed pictures. Just tell me what you want to look at more closely.

Thanks.
    Mikel

ps. when and if you decide that you want to proceed with buying it - i will then end the auction early or you can just select buy it now through ebay. I would prefer Paypal but would accept MO or Cashiers check. If you bought the items that way though i would have to wait for payment to clear before shipping. With Paypal I could ship as soon as payment is acknowledged.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would like to purchase this camera. Can you contact me?

505 239 4394

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin