Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,168   Online: 790

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - 2 Petzvals, Twins Seperated At Birth?

Someone asked me recently, "How many lenses do you HAVE?", and I can't really say. I can barely see the top of my desk, though... So, some fall cleanup is in order!

These are two petzvals in brass casings. Both are about 4 3/4" focal length, f2.8 or so. They don't quite cover 4x5 at infinity, so would be just what you need on a 4x5 for portraits and swirlies. Both have some cleaning marks, but nothing to affect your images. They are nearly identical except for the casings. Anyone up for a stereo petzval pair??? Approx 4" tall, 2 1/2" at the threads.

The one on the left has a functioning focus wheel/knob. The one on the right doesn't. The one on the right has a non-important issue in the rear, as seen in the photo. The retaining ring that screws in behind the rear elements has a 'shear' on part of it. The ring sticks above the rear of the lens, and screws in completely. It is mainly a cosmetic issue. The ring screws in and holds the elements securely and, now, unscrews easily for cleaning as well.

Prices: Left guy with focus mechanism: $109 shipped in the USA. Right guy without focus mechanism and rear ring issue: $99 shipped in the USA. Both for $200 shipped in the USA

I take USPS money orders, Paypal as a 'gift' or Paypal if you pay the fees (about 4% extra). I also entertain offers and trades (whole plate holders maybe?) .

And YES, I'll ship overseas to any country taking USPS Int'l Priority or Int'l First Class package, but cannot insure the package or track it, so it is totally at your own risk. Shipping is probably at least an extra $10 or so in an envelope with lots of bubble wrap.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The prettier one on the left is sold pending payment over on LFF. The ugly step-sister one is almost identical except the way it looks...

Beauty is only skin deep, right?

Cheers, Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The ugly step-sister is sold as well, over on LFF.
    Cheers,
    Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin