Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,702   Online: 1166

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS -small petzval for Baby Graphic, MF?

Tonight's last lens (from me, at least) is a very small petzval. It is approx 4" focal length, and about f2.8. The image circle is about 3 1/2" at infinity, so could probably be used on a 4x5 with dark corners in portraits, but most likely would be best on a Baby Graphic or could even work for MF.

It is about 2 1/2 inches high and about 1 1/2" in diameter. There is chip on the side of one of the rear lenses against the barrel. It is not in the usable glass, and can't affect any of the image area - it is actually the side against the barrel. Weighs about 5 oz.

Price: $90 shipped in the USA.

I take USPS money orders, Paypal as a 'gift' or Paypal if you pay the fees (about 4% extra). I also entertain offers and trades (whole plate holders maybe?) .

And YES, I'll ship overseas to any country taking USPS Int'l Priority or Int'l First Class package, but cannot insure the package or track it, so it is totally at your own risk. Shipping is probably at least an extra $10 or so in an envelope with lots of bubble wrap.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin