Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,326   Online: 743

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: NPC polaroid film magazine for Mamiya 6 & 7

Used npc polaroid film back for mamiya 6 & 7, includes back and original box. Box is pretty worn/torn on edges but it's padded inside and original to the item. Worked well, not sure if these types of backs ever go bad if unused. The rollers appear ok, and the back itself looks good overall, small blemish in the anodizing on the front side of the back that faces camera. This is a rare item these days I think, but found some info from photo.net: "The NPC Proback for the Mamiya 6 and the Mamiya 7 cameras uses a free-floating fiber optic lens to transfer the image from the camera film plane to the Polaroid film plane without any degradation of the image. Because the fiber optic bundle is in complete contact with the Polaroid film, the image is transferred with absolute sharpness and fidelity. There is no light loss and no color shift." taken from the npc website years back, though I don't think they still have one. Here is the link to photo.net 2008 thread: http://photo.net/medium-format-photography-forum/00PWR3

If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks
    Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_7243.jpg   DSC_7249.jpg   DSC_7244.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Price?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin