Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,519   Posts: 1,572,207   Online: 983

Shooter
    35mm

Vintage Photos by the Pound!

I suddenly realized that there is no more room in my closet for clothes, so it is time to part with some images that I do not foresee framing up any time soon. They are mainly from the estate of a photographer named Mr. Lambert from the northeastern part of Massachusetts. Most are the work of Lambert himself, but some are obviously antique. Sizes are generous at mainly 8x10 with some at other sizes. I am guessing that there are 25 to 35 photos in all. The abstracts are actually pretty good, and the fisherman is really tight, but some of the others are pedestrian or thereabouts. The water scene is super, but the digisnap came out really dark regardless of how I played with it. In person it is brighter and quite strong. I have maybe 10 or 12 that I have photographed for your viewing pleasure. If you would like to see the ones that are not posted here just shoot your email address to me. We'll call this a 50/50 APUG benefit. Make some kind of reasonable offer and we can arrange to get half the funds to APUG and half into my own filthy clutches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0728.JPG   DSCF0731.JPG   DSCF0732.JPG   DSCF0729.JPG   DSCF0733.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Hmmm.... feels like nobody wants to open their wallets for this vintage cache. How about Free for the Asking! Just pay postage to your destination. I can't bear to see them abandoned!

Thanks,
    J

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jon
    what's the fistt one. Looks odd. Was that once a 3D that has been flattened?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It looks like the first one is a "re-assembled image" 1. Print an image or a few images. 2. cut them up into pieces. 3. re-assemble them to make a new image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Ooops - sorry for the silence. I have not looked in on this thread for a while. In person, the first one looks like a straight photo of a sort of prismatic mirror wall. It is kind of funky - not quite a Weegee but not entirely lacking in merit. I have had a few PM's now that the price is so reasonable. I will answer the PM's over the weekend.

Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin