Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,899   Online: 1010

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Olympus OM-F 35mm Camera

Selling an OM-F. Everything works. Will be sending to auction if no interest by this Saturday 9/25.

If you've looked for one of these lately you've noticed they're not easy to come by. Aperture priority camera that gives you an in focus indicator in the view finder. Helpful for those with eyesight problems but want to use manual focus OM lenses.

Whats really cool is if you use an "M.In-Focus Trigger Cord" (available online) you can prefocus the OM-F and the shutter will trigger automatically when something moves into the field of focus. I've tried it with this camera and it really does work.

$35 plus $8 shipping CONUS. Canadian shipping might be more. Paypal prefered.
    **Note: I have another OM-F in near identical condition and will sell you the pair for $50. PM me if you'd like both.

PM me if interested or have any questions as I'll see the PM before I read this listing. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P9153536.jpg   P9153537.jpg   P9153538.jpg   P9153539.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you for looking, but its off to the auctions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin