Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,713   Posts: 1,514,718   Online: 840

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon FG + Sigma 35-135mm lens, $130AUD

Nikon FG Body (Serial #8624272), fresh seals and batteries, works a treat. I've shot it alongside my Nikon FM2n for a few months, but I can't really justify two bodies. So, I'll sell it off to help cover materials and framing for my graduate exhibition at the end of the year - so you're helping to support the arts at the same time.
    Also includes the original Nikon ever-ready case, which is quite nice to look at, even if I never used it.
    You can read more about it here.

Comes with a Sigma Macro Zoom 35-135mm (f/3.5-4.5) lens - macro down to 1:4. I've actually shot with this lens since 2007, it went to America and back, and it's been all around Australia. Can't fault it, just lovely. Selling because I dont use it as much as I used to, and I was always a prime lens kind of guy. Takes 55mm filters, but comes with a step down ring on the front for 52mm filters. Caps included, front and back.

Nothing wrong with either of them, the lens is in surprisingly good condition and the body is quite clean. Reliable equipment priced to sell, and a lovely way to get into Nikon lenses if nothing else. $130, plus shipping to wherever you happen to be, from Adelaide, South Australia. PayPal or Bank Deposit is fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2522.JPG   IMG_2523.JPG   IMG_2524.JPG   IMG_2525.JPG  
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump - really, no one?
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin