Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,261   Online: 1000

Shooter
    35mm RF

Jobo Cpa2 with lift, tbe 2, tanks, unicolor uniroller

Up for sale is a bunch of jobo stuff. A cpa-2 with lift, a tbe2 a bunch of various drums, and a unicolor uniroller.

I checked all the motors and they all seem to work well. The guy who gave them to me said all the temperatures were working, but I haven't tested them myself.

350 plus shipping

oh and by the way I'm in Austin, TX if anyone is interested in local pickup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0417-15.jpg   IMG_0419-16.jpg   IMG_0421-18.jpg   IMG_0422-19.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi, is this still available?

Thanks.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am interested in the TBE2 only, do you still have it?
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin