Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,211   Posts: 1,532,000   Online: 1192

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

A pair of Nikon EM cameras

Best offer, will separate. One is complete, one is missing the rewind crank. Working meters on both.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    $20 + shipping takes the pair. Keep one, sell one. Almost like getting a Nikon for free.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You're not making me happy,,, ;-)

I've got a nice one with a 50mm nikon, and a 70-210 macro I was going to put up for trade. I think it'll just do duty as a shelf queen with all the interest you're getting.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Lots of nibbles but no bites, Grif.

If I had your lenses, I wouldn't be selling my bodies ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think it's the 4.5 vivatar 70-210. I've also got one of the old 3.5 series 1 70-210 i'm keeping for my F's. Why? Since I really am trying to move to 4x5? Well,,, I put my buddies Linholf (on loan, longish story) in the car, all tuned up, film, chromes loaded, tripod and get ready to head out. On the way out the door,,, every time,,,, I go back and grab my old vivitar aluminum case from the early 70's with my F and a couple of lenses. Just can't do it. Went last night to shoot a willow tree at sunset in a pasture, backdrop sagebrush hills. about 500 yards from the house.

you guessed it. F, 105mm and Fugi chrome at asa 50. and the linholf was sitting on the front seat all loaded and ready to go. People and their ruts. And even knowing you're in a rut you have trouble getting out. OhWell,,,

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Wow, I'm practically giving these away and not a nibble. How about a trade for an M42 wide-angle lens? Or a few rolls of 200 or 400 color negative film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PMs sent to you elcabezagrande

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    Wow, I'm practically giving these away and not a nibble. How about a trade for an M42 wide-angle lens? Or a few rolls of 200 or 400 color negative film?
    What size color negative film? I have some Fuji 800 in 120 in the freezer. Not sure how much. I have to check when I back at the farm this weekend.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    jeffrey, PM sent to you.

MB, I need 35mm film. I could use some 120 to test drive my Isolette, but I think 800 would be way to fast for it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Nikon EMs are both SOLD. Now, I will no longer have to stare at their lonely, lens-less faces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin