Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,621   Online: 1029

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Honeywell Pentax SP1000 with Oreston 50/1.8 for sale

$100 includes shipping and lens shade.
    This is a beloved kit, but I cannot focus it without reading glasses. The body got new seals and a CLA by Eric Hendrickson this summer. Meter works wonderfully. Yeah, there's some corrosion on the bottom plate, but the battery well is clean. The Meyer-Optik lens is a bokeh-marvel wide open but sharp as a star stopped down. I have posted several images made with this rig on the gallery here. you may check 'em out under my handle: paulfish4570. Paypal, please.

Shooter
    35mm
    The CLA alone is worth $65.00

Chris
    Bring back the latent image!

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    $73 for Eric's service and shipping ...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Camera is SOLD. Oreston 50/1.8, anyone? $40 shipped CONUS.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin