Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,268   Online: 823

Thread: LED safelights

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

LED safelights

I have 4 LED lightbulb (screw in) safelights. One is an OptiLED amber and three red ones that have 24 smaller LEDs. I currently use an OptiLED amber and red bulbs in my darkroom. One is really sufficient for my 12x7 darkroom, but I use both when I can. I use them even when lith printing from about 4 feet away with no fogging after a 10 minute development. I used the red ones I am selling here for a short time. They worked fine, but I don't have nearly the experience with them and the output was somewhat less....still a lot more than my old incandescent safelight. All of these bulbs were never used. I planned to use more in my darkroom, but I didn't need them. I spent about $50 on the four of them ($30 for the optiled and $10 each for the others). I'd like to get $25 for the lot plus $8 shipping.

Thanks -- Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Mark, I would like to buy these from you. I have sent you a personal message

Cheers
    Alistair

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    sold to the man in New Zealand!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin