Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,418   Online: 715

Shooter
    35mm

35mm Cameras (Yashica, Olympus, Canon)

Hello all,
    I'm looking to offload some unused cameras that I've got sitting around. They are as follows:

1. Yashica Electro 35 GT (Black) SOLD
    Camera is in overall great condition with leatherette in tact everywhere, slight marks. I've used this camera for maybe one or two rolls of film and it just sat. Shutter seems accurate and aperture is snappy. Asking $60 with PayPal and shipping. SOLD

-----

2. Olympus XA.
    Camera is in overall great condition with just a few marks from normal use. No extensive wear and tear. Bought it and never really used it so I'm trying to get it to someone who will use it. Asking $60 with PayPal and shipping.

-----

3. Canon AF35ML (Black).
    Camera is in overall great condition with just a few marks from normal use. No lens cap, but lens is very clean and sharp (40 f/1.9). Looking to get $30 with PayPal and shipping for this one.

-----

4. Olympus AF-1 Mini (Gray).
    Camera is in great condition. No extensive wear and tear. Camera functions perfectly and lens is nice and sharp. Looking to get $30 with PayPal and shipping for this one.

-----

I'll sell the whole set for $75 shipped with PayPal. I'm open to offers. No trades. Please PM or email me (matthewjmorse@gmail.com) with questions or offers. I'll try and get some photos of the camera as soon as I can.
    Last edited by matthewm; 09-26-2010 at 09:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yashica has sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2. Olympus XA.
    Camera is in overall great condition with just a few marks from normal use. No extensive wear and tear. Bought it and never really used it so I'm trying to get it to someone who will use it. Asking $60 with PayPal and shipping.
    Oh goody! An XA!
    I am interested, but want to see condition photos, especially lens and inside.

.::Garyh
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

One beautiful image is worth
    a thousand hours of therapy.

"It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government
    to save the environment."
    .::Ansel Adams

Shooter
    35mm
    XA has sold.

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon AF35ML has sold.

Olympus AF-1 Mini is still available. Pictures below...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin