Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,286   Online: 897

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Konica Auto S2 w/ Sears-badged Gossen Pilot light meter

Konica Auto S2 w/ Sears-badged Gossen Pilot light meter $55 + $10.70 shipping

New light seals, new leatherette.

This camera is in excellent mechanical and very good cosmetic condition. The only thing that keeps it from being cosmetically perfect is a small dent in the top side, next to the film advance lever. The shutter and aperture are both free of oil, and the shutter fires at all speeds. The viewfinder is clean, and the rf patch is bright.

The light meter is NOT working. There is nothing wrong with the meter itself, but the wires to the sensor inside the lens barrel were sheared off, and have been removed. This can be repaired, but the camera works fine in manual mode with a hand-held meter.

Included in this sale will be a working Gossen Pilot light meter, carrying the Sears brand, in absolutely wonderful condition:

Also included will be the bottom half of the original case (and the top, if I can find it), the original Konica lens cap, and a Vivitar skylight filter.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've decided that I have too much sweat equity in this one to sell it. From the dirty, smelly piece of c__p that it was when I got it, to the pretty thing that it is now, I think I have to keep this one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin