Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,586   Online: 1024

SMG

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya 645 Pro w/80mm C lens for sale

This is my first sale here on Apug, I am looking to sell my Mamiya 645 Pro and Lowepro case. The camera comes with two 120 backs, grip and prism. The lens is an 80mm Sekor C and is in fantastic shape. The camera has been mine for about 2 years, and the previous owner was the original purchaser of the camera. There are a couple of marks on the prism housing but other than that, nothing.
    The camera works flawlessly and is actually quite light.
    Price is $400 paypal accepted, though shipping is on top. Depending on where you are this could be expensive. I am in Canada, so any buyers from Canada will find the shipping easier on the wallet of course. I will ship to the US and depending on how much it is, we can split shipping to make it more reasonable.

Mamiya 645 link to my Flickr set of images of the camera for sale.

Cheers,
    Sean
    Last edited by SMG; 09-28-2010 at 11:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

SMG

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mamiya is sold.

Thanks APUG.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin