Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,799   Online: 816

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon Sport Touch (AW35) & Fuji Discovery DL155

Nikon Sport Touch (AW35) $20.00 FREE SHIPPING -- Very good+ condition.

The AW35 was Nikon's answer to the original Olympus Stylus/Mju, a weatherproof 35mm autofocus with a 35mm/3.5 lens.

I really like this little camera, it is an excellent street shooter. While not as compact or stylish as the more heralded Olympus, it has a quieter autowind than the Mju, and is nice and stealthy. And for a compact camera, it has extraordinary build quality.

Fuji Discovery DL-155 (Fuji Tele Wide DL-155) $15.00 FREE SHIPPING -- Excellent condition

I currently have a roll of film in this one waiting to be shot. If I sell it before I get a chance to use it, it will come pre-loaded with a roll of Fuji Superia Extra 400, I guess. Drop in loading, dual focal length (35 and 55mm), solidly built and fully working. It looks like a really nice point and shoot. Probably worth more than I am asking for it.
    Last edited by elcabezagrande; 09-29-2010 at 05:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin