Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,900   Online: 1053

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Omega Micromega Critical Grain Focuser

As I'm simplifying some of my gear, I'm parting with two of these legendary grain focusers. I'm sure most people know that these are identical to the Peak grain focusers being sold at B&H now for $249.99.

1. This one is mint in the box. Comes complete with instructions, blue filter and cap also. As you can see from the photo the box was less than perfect, I think it was left in storage and got wet, but the grain focuser is great with clear glass and mirrors. I can only find two tiny knicks in the enamel on it. $175 shipped.

2. The second Micromega has seen more wear. While the glass and mirror are in great shape, cosmetically the grain focuser does have quite a bit of chipping on the body of it. Other than that it functions fine and comes with the original blue filter. $100 shipped.

I'm open to offers, as always. I'm also looking to sell a Schneider Betavaron enlarging lens, if anyone is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mm.jpg   mm2.jpg   mm6.jpg   mmb.jpg   mmb3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Here are a few more photos; as above the better condition focuser is shown in the first photos.

Feel free to ask any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mm3.jpg   mm5.jpg   mm8.jpg   mmb4.jpg   mmb5.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll take this. Looks in great shape.

thanks!

Marek
    Marek Warunkiewicz

Shooter
    35mm
    sale pending on the first one.

to make it a faster sale, I'll drop the second one to $80, shipped in the continental US.

Shooter
    35mm
    both sold, thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin