Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,233   Online: 838

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Omega C-700 Super Chromega 6x7 Dichroic enlarger

In good working condition. Includes Voltage Stabilizer C-700, 75mm Beselar enlarging lens on lens board, and 7 negative carriers: 35mm, 4x4, 127? (17mm x 13mm,) 28mm x 28mm, 645 (40mm x 55mm), 6x6 (55mm x 55mm), and 6x7 (68mm x 55mm). Additional lens boards available if needed: two 39mm and one 32mm. Additional negative carriers, too (see seperate ad: they duplicate the ones here.) If you want one or two of them, let me know and I'll throw them in if you ask before they're sold.

After I tested the enlarger I dropped the Voltage Stabilizer and the plug came apart. All the bits are there, they just need to be put back together. Not sure of the polarity of the plug or I'd do it -- simple if you know which side gets the white wire and which the black! Hurry up and buy this thing before I drop something else... $50 USPS money order or Paypal, buyer pays shipping from 46514 (Elkhart, Indiana) or I'll deliver within a reasonable distance.

There's also another one of these which doesn't turn on; you can have it if you want it for parts or industrial decoration to impress the opposite sex with your edgy good taste. Feel free to contact me with questions or comments.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Omega_1.JPG   Omega_3.JPG   Omega_2.JPG   Omega_4.JPG   Omega_5.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm open to trades, too.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    I'm open to trades, too.

Mike
    Can it be shipped to California 92692?

Pm also sent.

Thanks, Bill
    - Bill Lynch

Home in New Jersey, but have been in China for the past 2 years and Korea next year.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have my fathers C-700 from 30 years ago and its still working great.

I could use 35 and 67 carriers. Do you have any available?

The enlarger with base isn't very heavy. It shouldn't be too much to ship anywhere CONUS.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have another add here with negative carriers, Brett. Please let me know if any of them will do.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photos added be request;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010002.JPG   P1010001.JPG   P1010003.JPG   P1010004.JPG   P1010005.JPG  

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A couple more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010008.JPG   P1010007.JPG   P1010006.JPG  

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi there, do you still have the enlarger?

Thanks,

Van.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin