Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,322   Online: 1209

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS or Trade: JOBO 3010 Drum, 4x5 Film, and 4x5 Film Holders

For Sale as a package:

1 - JOBO Expert 3010 Drum: This drum has been repaired. I purchased the drum on eBay, it was repaired when I received it, it was cracked, probably from being dropped, and was repaired with glue. I have used the drum numerous times, it works just fine for me, it does not leak, and it should have plenty of service life remaining.

4 - 4x5 film holders loaded with Ilford HP5+ film: used, no known issues, Fedelity and Riteway brand, and includes the HP5+ film box, which might have a couple sheets of film left in it.

2 - New sealed boxes of 4x5 Fuji Acros 100 B&W film: 10 sheets per box, 20 sheets total, 4/11 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.

1 - New sealed box of 4x5 Fuji Pro160S color film: 10 sheet box, 3/07 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.

1 - New sealed box of 4x5 Ilford FP4+ B&W film: 25 sheet box, 9/10 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.

Reason for Selling: Getting out of this miniature format! Seriously, I tried 4x5 and could not get used to handling the small cameras... so, I'll stickin' to 8x10 cameras.

Trade: Will consider any of the following: 1) JOBO 3005 or 3006 drum, 2) 8x10 or 5x7 film, 3) Rittreck View camera with 5x7 back, or 4) cool lenses.

Cash Price: $400 OBO shipped CONUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.jpg   P1010002.jpg   P1010003.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Will you split up the group for individual sale, and if so, for what prices?

Where is the drum cracked?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Will you split up the group for individual sale, and if so, for what prices?

Where is the drum cracked?
    The drum cracked along a mold seam; and hence, it was an easy repair.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you.

If you will consider splitting up the lot, please drop me a private message.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oops... there is a typo in the price above. The should read as follows:

Cash Price: $300 OBO shipped CONUS.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    If you had a larger format you may have remembered to take your film from the fridge!
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin