Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,415   Online: 853

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikkor F Entention Rings and Close-up Attachment

Excellent Condition: Nikkor F Extension Rings Model K, in box. Also in excellent condtion: Nikkor F Close-Up Attachment No. 2 (3.0 diopter) in original case, also in box. Also, a Flash attachment for Nikon F (the little gray thing that fits into the hot shoe or cold shoe or whatever a Nikon F had.) Finally, a Nikon metal lens hood for a 50mm f.1.4 lens. Honestly, this stuff has a little dust but it doesn't look like it's been used much if at all. Wife brought these home from an estate auction; my 35mm stuff is mostly Minolta so I'm trying to get her money back. $20 plus shipping from zip code 46514 (Elkhart, Indiana.) Please get these things off my desk before I'm forced to buy a Nikon F to make my wench believe she got me something I needed! The flip side is that she stops bringing me stuff from sales and we all know we don't want that to happen!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon_Ext_1.JPG   Nikon_Ext_4.JPG   Nikon_Ext_8.JPG   Nikon_Hood_1.JPG   Nikon_Hood_3.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will take them all. PM sent.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending receipt of payment. Thanks, Keith!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin