Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,225   Online: 773

Shooter
    ULarge Format

FS: Moskva 5 Soviet Era 6x9 RF

Anybody need a Moskva 5? Come on, see what the excitement is all about!

This camera is in decent condition (remember, it's Soviet built). No holes in the bellows, the shutter works (I didn't test the speeds) and the buttons seem to do what they're supposed to. I'm not sure what else you can expect from a Soviet camera.

The lens is an I-24 105mm f/3.5 Tessar design. It is in decent condition, with only a few cleaning wisps. It has a reasonable reputation for sharpness.

I do not have the plate which converts it to 6x6. Also, the leatherette on the rear plate was in such sad shape that I removed it (see photo). Sorry, I never got around to replacing it. The phony leather carrying case shown in the photos is included.

$50 + shipping ($5 USA domestic). Paypal accepted. Satisfaction guaranteed; your money back if not satisfied, but you have to pay the return shipping.

Charley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M5-Front.jpg   M5-Back.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin