Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,227   Posts: 1,532,690   Online: 775

Shooter
    Medium Format

For Sale YASHICA MAT 124 G MAT

_A021452 by tomshue, on Flickr

I am selling a camera that was in a lot of cameras I bought from a local woman. Story is her husband was some sort of Photography instructor at UNLV. The camera function 100% as far as I can tell. The shutter is perfect, the timer is perfect, the focus is perfect. I dont have a battery so I cannot check to see if the light meter functions or not.

Reading about these camera's I understand that the meter readings are not all that accurate if the meter does function. So with that said I would assume that is no problem if the light meter was inop, because one would want to use a handheld light meter for more accurate readings any way.

The aperture and shutter speed dials are perfect. The Shutter button has a lock position and does function. The light seals appear to bee good. There is a roll of color 120 film in it. I am sure the exposures are ruined when I poped the back to examine the rails. The winder functions perfect. Also the PC connection fires my pocket wizard 100% of the time. I have tried it on timer and manual press. With a 1/500th sync speed it would make a neat little strobist film rig

I do not need another medium format camera so I offer this for sale. Looking on ebay I see these can go from $150 to $400. There seems to be a huge following of this camera for some reason. I played with the waist level view finder and all is good. There is a little flip up zoom glass that allows for tak sharp focusing. Also there is a H pattern red grid for composition on the ground glass.

The camera seems to be a very nice little camera. It shows signs of use but not abuse. I want $225 for it. I will take USPO money order pmt pr paypal gift and offer back 3% to Apug for letting me list the item for sale. My number is 816-304-1973 I live in Las Vegas but still have my KC cell number.

I have 100% feedback on ebay (but hate that ebay) also I have Itrader feedback on 4/3 forums. I also bought a De Vere 504 here from a man named Jay Moore in Henderson. I am sure he can provide a ref if needed.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers as well.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hey do you do international delivery?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    YES if you pay

Shooter
    35mm

Price

Would you be willing to take $180 for it? Money order.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin