Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,743   Online: 936

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bronica GS-1 $450

I was bitten by the MF bug, and I bought two 6x7 cameras. I decided that I would keep the one that I liked the best. Since I don't do much studio work anymore, I prefer the Pentax 67, so I'm selling the Bronica GS-1 even though I like that camera too.

Bronica GS-1 Body
    Bronica Non-metered finder
    Bronica Zenzanon PG 150mm f/4 (I may be able to get a different lens if you're interested in something different)
    Bronica Cable release
    Dark Slide
    Bronica 120 Back
    Bronica Strap
    Manuals for Bronica GS-1 and 150mm lens
    Brand new battery

The body and finder are in really nice condition. However, the 120 back shows the most wear, but everything works as it should.

I will be posting pictures in a few days.

At the moment, I'd like to sell this as a package. I'm open to trades for LF equip 4x5 or 8x10 or Pentax 67 equipment.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello
    I've a Busch Pressman D with a 135 Optar lens (great shape) and a working side mount Kalart rangefinder.It has a Graflox back.The bellows are good and the table moves smoothly,however the small glass with the line to show it's distance on the left side of the table is missing.Would this be something you're looking for in trade?Thanks,Peter
    email "maclean3044@shaw.ca"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pictures here.

Last edited by superbass; 10-09-2010 at 05:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still available.

If $450 is too much, I can do $400 with a 100mm lens instead.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump price drop to $375 with 100mm lens $400 with 150 lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great camera at a very reasonable price. I'd much rather shoot this over an RB67 which weights twice as much and looks like a 4x5. Good luck with the sale.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Heck of a deal. Less than many lower end 35mm SLRs. I'd not sell it if it were mine for anything like that price unles I were really desperate.

Just my $0.03.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Gee that's a great buy for someone into portraits. I have never used one, but from all reports a great camera and a lovely lens...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't want to sell it, but I can't be greedy and have two 6x7s. I'm trying to get into LF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin