Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,092   Online: 718

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bronica ETRS with Speed Grip E, 75mm/2.8MC, 3 120 backs, $325 takes it all

Ok, so I bought an ETRS last year for a project, and have since changed over primarily to using a Hasselblad and Pentax 67 along with my Rollei, and the Bronica doesn't get much love anymore, so I figured I'd put it up for sale so that someone else can put it to good use.

Here's what's included:

Bronica ETRS body, no advance crank, but otherwise in great condition

Speed Grip E, I find this makes it a joy to handle, like a big 35mm.

75/2.8MC lens, in exceptional condition, all speeds are right on and the glass is flawless, maybe some dust here or there, but I always got pin-sharp negs from it. Comes with a plastic bronica hood and detachable quick focus handle.

Prism finder, the non metered one.

Grid focusing screen, it's there's some small wipe marks, but nothing that would deter quick and easy acquisition of focus.

3x EI 120 backs, the two latch variety, two with the newer locking slides, one of them has an older slide which does not lock, and can be identified via the black plastic grab-tab versus the grey tabs of the locking ones. all of these work flawlessly and are in great condition, no film spacing issues or light leaks.

I priced this kit out at KEH and it came together for $381USD plus S&H so I'm willing to let it go for $325 so I can buy a lens for my Hassy, and maybe put a few dollars towards food (college...)

I'm open to offers, but I'd like to stick around $325 shipped

I'll upload some photos in the next day or so.

If this doesn't go, I'll just pinch pennies for the next couple months for a hassy lens and try to find a spot in my workflow for it once again.

Thanks!
    Chris

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Too bad the customs and shipping over the pond from US kills the deal for me, otherwise I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale!
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Potentially sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin