Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,879   Online: 1035

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Mamiya RB67 ProS + 3 lenses + extras

I bought this camera while trying to decide what medium format camera would best suit me. I've fallen in love with my Yashica TLR and Fuji 645 and find that my style of shooting doesn't match well with the RB.

Up for sale is:
    RB67 ProS body - works great. I put on a waist level finder from an RZ a-la-Karen Nakamura (http://www.photoethnography.com/Clas...html~mainFrame). In doing so, I accidentally went a little far with one of the screws and made a tiny hole in the bellows. I've patched it with gaff tape and there are NO light leaks to mention. That's pretty much the only thing that's wrong with the camera. It spent most of its life in a USDA office (presumably taking passport photos), so it has a US government serial number engraved on it. Adds some character, I always thought...

3 lenses - 65mm, 90 mm, 180mm. All are non C lenses. The 90mm has some cosmetic scuffs on the barrel and the filter ring is dented. No fuzz, and the shutters all work fine. Aside from a little dust on the inside, they're in great shape.

Accessories - prism finder that came with the camera, 120 film back, Polaroid back, speed grip, Acratech quick release plate, and a bellows lens hood.

I'd like to sell this as a complete package. Asking $300 plus shipping, paypal or local cash only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3440.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is such a steal! The exact setup I want!! I wish I had the money right now!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent...

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    if o4trix doesn't get it, I will love to buy it!
    Providing you'll send to Denmark, Europe?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That was quick. Sold. Thanks for the responses.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin