Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,563   Posts: 1,573,346   Online: 1052

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Lots of nice cameras, lenses, light meters, and other accessories!

CAMERAS

Yashica Mat 124G

LN (Like New) condition – Perfectly working meter, Includes leather case, metal lens hood, telephoto lens set, cap, and original documents- $315 price lowered $60 from previous thread

Nikon F (Original)

EX+ Condition - With Photomic FTN Prism (meter not tested) With Quantaray 135mm f2.8 Lens. The only noticeable blemish is a small bubble beneath the leatherette on the top of the prism– $185

Minolta XD 11 W/ Auto Winder D (willing to trade for black SRT 102)

EX Condition - Camera body is in great shape. The leatherette is prone to shrink on the XD series but it seems to be very well intact on this version. Hardly any signs of wear on the outer area of the body. The screen has some blemishes on it when looking through the viewfinder but does not affect focusing. I’m sure this can be cleaned or replaced relatively easily (a new fresnel screen if you decided to go that route is should only run about 10$). The light seals could also stand to be replaced but is probably not necessary. The light meter is working perfectly and is dead accurate! I’ve never used a meter that is this spot on. Also included is an Auto Winder D in EX condition as well with original box and papers. $175 or trade for black SRT 102 in good condition

Zeiss Contaflex I W/ Zeiss Tessar 45 f2.8 lens

EX+ Condition – Body and lens are in excellent condition with no blemishes. Shutter speeds all seem accurate. Comes with leather case - $40

Zeiss Contaflex IV

EX+ Condition – Body and lens excellent condition with no blemishes. Shutter speeds all seem accurate. Comes with leather case, Original Box, Manual, and eye cup - $50

Praktica FX3 (M42) Body

EX Condition - Camera body is in excellent condition. Also includes, leather case, prism for waist level finder & extension tube set

Canon Elph Sport Underwater camera

Ex Condition – APS camera. Untested but appears to be in good physical condition - 10$

LIGHT METERS

3x Weston Master II Light Meters

UG/BGN Condition - All are untested and have significant wear; 2 come with a leather case, 1 does not - $45 for the lot, 20$ a piece W/case, $15 for the meter w/o the case

Gossen Pilot Light Meter

Ex+ Condtion - The light meter itself seems to be in very nice condition but I have not tested it. Comes with plastic hard case and original red cardboard box

Gossen Sixti Clip on meter

Ex+ Condition - Nice little cold shoe clip on exposure meter. Appears to be in nice shape - untested. $10

Sekonic LC-2 clip on exposure meter

Ex+ Condition - Another cute little clip on exposure meter for a cold shoe. Again, the meter itself is in great condition but it has not been tested. Comes with original cardboard box - 10$

LENSES

Westinar 50mm f2.8 lens (M42 Mount)

Ex+ Condition - This lens is in great shape and has no signs of wear. Does not come with caps - $50

A.Schact Ulm 135mm f4.5 lens (M42 Mount)

Ex+ Condition - This lens is in great condition as well. Comes with front & back caps and cardboard tube case - $75

ACCESSORIES

Assorted filter and lens accessories lot

BGN/EX condition - I Believe most of these filters fit will fit a Retina but since I do not own one I cannot confirm. The lot consists of about 20 total pieces including Ednalite close up filters, uv filters, an Ednalite 514 metal lens hood, what I believe to be series VI adapter rings, and a few leather Ednalite filter cases as well as some yellow/black Kodak filter cases. – 15$ for everything (I do not want to piece this out)

Honeywell Tilt-A-Mate Flash

Untested appears to be in good condtion - Comes with case. $10

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent on Gossen Pilot and Sixti meters.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gossen Pilot, Sixti, and Sekonic LC-2 sale pending

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gossen Pilot, Sixti, and Sekonic LC-2 SOLD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price on the Praktica is 50$

...FWIW...I'm willing to entertain offers on some of this stuff as well

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Both contaflex cameras and the filter set pending sale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is the XD11 a black body?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you sold both Contaflex' cameras?
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    yes, the contaflex cameras and the filter kit have been called for....The xd11 is a chrome body.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin