Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,270   Posts: 1,534,451   Online: 998

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Hasselblad 50mm CF FLE-- Ex+/Mint $800; Darkroom Fan

I purchased a mint-condition 50mm CF not too long ago, and realized I just don't enjoy photography as much when I'm changing lenses. I know it might sound silly, but I enjoy using just one lens (my 80mm) more. So I have a perfect-looking (there aren't even any cleaning marks in the coating when held up at an angle to the light) and perfect working (shutter speeds, etc) 50mm CF FLE lens. If it were worth less I'd hold onto it, but I can think of some things to put the money it's worth to good use for.

I'd like to get $850. Shipping and insurance should be less than $20 anywhere in the US. Comes with the lens hood too (the lens hood looks good, but it does have a little wear, so it's not as beautiful as the lens).

I'll try and take a picture of the lens tomorrow.

I also have a Delta 1 Variable Speed Darkroom fan that I'd prefer to sell to someone in the Chicago are, but I'd be willing to mail it if someone is willing to pay the cost to ship it (it would require a larger box). I'd like to get $120 for the fan. (Normal cost is about $180-200 from B&H). The fan has been reversed to blow air in rather than suck air out, but this can easily be reversed. If you can pick up, I can throw in a free flexible duct.

The photograph shows the fan with one louve removed so that it can bring more air in (doing so makes it no longer light-tight, however, though you can get around that by introducing a tight curve in the ventillation duct. Also, the tape shown in the photo is gaffers tape, so it won't leave any residue when removed (it's just there to block stray light from coming through the cracks)

-Brent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0356.jpg  
    In the name of God, stop a moment, close your work, look around you. ~LEO TOLSTOY

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Um... I just realized I typed $800 in the title and $850 in the text. I meant to ask for $850 in the title... Sorry.
    In the name of God, stop a moment, close your work, look around you. ~LEO TOLSTOY

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm keen on the lens. Can you send across some photos to: kirkbyte@optusnet.com.au

AK

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Hasselblad Lens

Last edited by brent8927; 10-07-2010 at 12:56 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Meant to PM APUG user, not reply to thread.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0710b.jpg   DSCN0715b.jpg   DSCN0719b.jpg   DSCN0723b.jpg   DSCN0735b.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

More Photos

Some more photos. Sorry about the quality of them--I took the photos with a point and shoot, so some photos are slightly fuzzy.

Just a reminder--the camera is in close to mint condition, with the only wear being on the bayonet mount due to the hood. Any other marks you see on the barrel or lens are reflections or dust.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

-Brent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0720c.jpg   DSCN0725c.jpg   DSCN0726c.jpg   DSCN0733c.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lowering price of the fan to $100. If you can pick it up in the Chicago Area (Oak Park), I'll sell it for $80.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lens is still available and looking for a happy home

Fan is available too... Make me an offer on it if you're in the Chicago area and can pick it up

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin