Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,027   Online: 1029

Shooter
    Multi Format

Exhibition Frames - Brushed Stainless Steel (Nielsen Type 117) 20x24

I have about TWENTY Nielsen custom cut 20x24 stainless steel finish (actually I think they're aluminum) frames. For ease of packing and shipping I will send without glass (buying your own is actually cheaper than the shipping difference!). But if you really need it I can provide you with Tru-Vue Museum Glass (much pricier though).

I'd LOVE to sell these as a lot for your exhibition needs - but partial buys are okay. I may give preference to those who need the most frames however.

The frames themselves are quite deep (front to back) at almost 1.5". the front lip is strikingly narrow at 1/4". $30 each first come first served. Can be cut down further on your end if you need a custom size.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    $30 for 4 frame sections with hardware but no glass, correct?
    Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Bill - yes, correct. According to my calculations this should be around half price. I've only ever assembled four of them - and that was just for photo la (a photography art fair) here in los angeles.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The sections alone here WITHOUT hardware cost $67.20 (already at 10% off)
    http://www.dickblick.com/products/ni...yle-117/#items

this is the exact color - warm silver (german silver it's called)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just so you know, the prices on the Blick web site are per pair, not single length, so you would need one 20" pair and one 24" pair to make a frame, coming to $33.60.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Paul - no those are EACH actually - not per pair. The lower end frames ARE per pair of sides... not this model... it's twice that much. It's not like the frames are second hand anyway... all new!

Images
    Sparky

Paul might be right. This is cut and pasted directly from the linked site:

"Nielsen Frame Sections are ordered in pairs of equal length. Each item you order is a pair, and two pairs complete a frame."

I've ordered quite a few frames from different places and they always came as pairs.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey Sparky, checked the link that you gave and it states quite clearly that the section are priced as pairs, hardware included.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hmmmm.. weird... i looked all over that page and could find nothing to that effect... well - if that's the case then I guess it's better to hang onto them...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin