Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,005   Online: 794

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

121mm f8 Super Angulon in Copal 0 5X7 6.5X8.5 8X10!

Buyer's beware. The Nikon has made this lens look better than it is.

If you check the serial no. I think you'll find it 1971-ish. It's hard to find the 121's in a Copal shutter. Most are in the funky - ish Compur's.

This has some quirks to mention. A few cleaning sleaks. Some Schneider-itis. The cocking lever return spring doesn't work, and it's a little on the loved side in appearance.

But if you are wise and all that silly stuff doesn't throttle your enthusiasm, what we have here is a 120mm lens that will just cover 8X10! I never used it on 4X5 or 5X7, I used it on 8X10. If the sale is sluggish I'll go dig up the images. They're gorgeous. I don't think the later 120mm SA's would do that.

On 6.5X8.5 it would be ultra wide AND have some minimal movements. Cake and eat it too. I'll need $425 for it. + shipping.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have this one in DBM mount. It is a great lens. I use it on 5x7 and 4x5.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Price Lowered

I have lowered the price to $385. That's a lot of bang for buck.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin