Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,200   Online: 1100

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - 7", f3.2 petzval

This is a magic lantern style petzval lens.

Details: approx 7" focal length measured from mid-lens, lens diameter about 56mm, so this is a fast f3.2. Lens is 4 3/4" high with a 70mm barrel at the threads. Weighs 914g (about 2 pounds). Image circle at infinity looks to be around 8".

Comments: The glass is in good shape with the usual cleaning wisps and some dust but nothing to bother your photos. There is a very tiny (1mm) chip along the edge of the front element next to the barrel. It's so small, I'm not even sure it IS a chip and nowhere near the area of the glass you'd be using. The ground glass images are from a Rochester 8x10. As you can see in the photo of the ground glass, there is a rapid falloff of sharpness and a lot of the swirls with really nice soft out of focus areas. Second shot is mainly just the middle of the ground glass.

Although this would theoretically mount on a 4x5, the weight might be a bit much for the front standard.

Price: $165 shipped in the USA from the USA, via USPS priority, insured. I prefer USPS money orders but will take Paypal if you add $5 to cover half the fees. If sold to Australia, I can take direct deposit. Trades or offers are always considered as well.

Yes, I'll ship overseas. You can check your shipping at USPS.com and the rates for a medium flat rate box to your country, including $165 insurance.

Shooter
    35mm

Ship to England

Hi,
    How much would it be total price for the lens shipped to England?
    Also have you any shots taken with this lens,
    REGARDS
    PIERS

Shooter
    35mm
    OK i will have it,
    get back to you as i am on the road
    PIERS

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just PM me with your details.
    Cheers,
    Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    sold pending payment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin